FCUSA JUNIOR ACADEMY (AGES 2010-2012)
FCUSA’s professional coaching staff uses a nationally-developed curriculum to improve the fundamental soccer and motor skills of your child. All of our sessions are designed to improve a player’s technique and confidence in the game within a positive and fun developmental environment.
• Multiple training night options
• 1 hour training session for 12 weeks
• Seasonal programs, Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter
• 4v4 weekly league scrimmages
• Training groups and league play split by birth year (where possible)
• Optional rapid and skills training sessions
• Dedicated coaching staff and a continuously developed curriculum
• Family and club environment (interaction with older club players and coaching staff)
• Training emphasis on the fundamental building blocks (ball mastery, passing, receiving, dribbling and 1v1s)
• Improve fundamentals of motor control using the ABCs of athleticism (Agility, Balance and Coordination)
• Building each player’s confidence and self-esteem
• Stepping stone towards academy and competitive club soccer with FCUSA Texas
For 2009 & older players please visit our team page for information on both our academy teams and competitive teams.